Thursday, February 21, 2013

Beatles Write Up Has Images Again

An old webpage of mine called The Beatles at Hollywood Bowl 1965 received an author's update that took two days to complete. It is on the Squidoo format and last June 2012 Squidoo and flickr ceased their Internet partnership and Squidoo lenses or web pages had no more hosted images coming from flickr. All the links ceased.

I am still fixing those hosted images and The Beatles lens is my latest fix. There are a lot of fun photos to look at, as they are snapshots of an old scrapbook I started of The Beatles in 1965. It was no time at all and the scrapbook was forgotten, since a dozen other things had to be taken care of.

There is an old typed written story I wrote which I decided needed preserving on the Internet. Now it is added to the World Wide Web, the pictures fixed and more spellings corrected.

This is the newest Beatles photo for the page.


Visit my Beatles story at The Beatles at Hollywood Bowl 1965.

CAPITOL ALBUMS VOL 2 BY BEATLES (CD) [4 DISCS] (Google Affiliate Ad)

LIVE AT THE BBC BY BEATLES (CD) [2 DISCS] (Google Affiliate Ad)LIVE AT THE BBC BY BEATLES (CD) [2 DISCS] (Google Affiliate Ad)
My Zimbio
Top Stories

No comments:

Post a Comment