Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Make Mexican Red Rice

How to make Mexican red rice is a skill largely ignored until it is Cinco de Mayo. What happens when you want homemade tacos or the enchilada casserole the family likes? Red rice and refried beans are essential for making an impression when it is time to serve dinner.

I have both recipes waiting for you on the HubPages platform. The red rice is as simple as chopping onion, tomato, garlic and adding Knorr tomato bouillon. I take you step by step with photos, tips and what not to do. There are even links for you to browse other red rice recipes, just in case mine does not make your mouth water.

How To Make Mexican Red Rice

Pinto beans are the key to refried beans. This page leads the cook through the cooking process using the pared down necessary steps only. My experience was cooking for a family and working full time on the evening shift. No time for magazine methods. Instructions tell you how to get the beans simmering and in the freezer with no hassles. Simple and not from the can.

How To Make Refried Pinto Beans
Update 11/22/14

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for leaving a comment on my WWI Letters Blog. I thought I would reciprocate. Look forward to seeing more posts on this blog. It is a good way to promote your Squidoo activities. I also do Squidoo....PawPaw911. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete